Thursday, September 4, 2008

Diary Entry

So far this year the dark room has been pretty easy. the black has been pretty easy. I have only had a little trying to burn in one of my pictures. I think that I have almost got it and then the picture comes out and the outline of the person is white. There is a white boarder of where my hand stays. I know burn the picture in with my hand closer to the enlarger. This is only my first print, hopefully the rest of my prints wont be this difficult. I have both my portrait pictures for the picture so far and now i just need the landscape and still life pictures. So far this project has been coming along smoothly except for the first picture where it took me two classes to get the print done. The black room is becoming a lot easier, so is the dark room. A few classes ago i even found out that my new enlarger has a safety light which is very useful.

No comments: