Friday, November 21, 2008

Printing Composition Hair Lighting.


This is the first contact sheet that I used. I didn't use any of these picture because they didn't fit the requirements for the project. Time 43 Aperture 5.6. 


The second contact sheet that I made gave me every picture. Aperture 5.6 Time 68. 


Print 1

This is a test strip of my first print. The times were very high, 165, 170, 175, and 180. These are the highest times I have used so far. The aperture for this was 2.8.


This is a small version of my first final print, the time was 99 seconds with a 5.6 aperture.


Print 2

I had no test strip for this print, The time was 180 and the aperture was 2.8.


Print 3



This print gave me the most trouble. I worked on a different enlarger that gave me a very high time of 600 seconds then when I moved to a different enlarger I was able to use 530 seconds and get a decent picture.

No comments: