Thursday, February 5, 2009

Printing composition


The first contact allowed me to get two of my prints. There were only two in focus. The time was 160 and aperture 2.8.


The second contact sheet gave me the last two print aperture 2.8 at 200 seconds

The first picture that I chose to develop was of my friend playing guitar. The time was 180 seconds aperture 2.8. 



The second picture was of my drum set and my friends guitar and the time was the settings were the same as the previous print 180 seconds and 2.8 aperture. 


The third print was of my friend playing drums and the time was higher at 230 seconds and 2.8 aperture. 



The final print was of my friend playing guitar and drums together and the settings were the same as the previous print 230 seconds and 2.8 aperture. 

No comments: